Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the FAQ's page! In this section we will try to answer some of the questions you might have about our site. If there is anything on this page that doesn't answer your question(s) please do not hesitate to email us at
1) WHO ARE WE? ToyCrusaders.com is a proudly Canadian online toy retailer. Our company operates near Winnipeg, Manitoba and was founded in November of 2020.
2) WHAT CURRENCY ARE YOUR PRODUCTS LISTED IN? Our prices are listed in both USD and CAD. Simply use the menu at the bottom of the page to switch between the two currencies.
3) WHAT METHOD OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT? ToyCrusaders.com accepts PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Interact.
4) WHAT DO YOU CHARGE FOR PRE-ORDERS? Pre-orders are free! Simply add your item to the cart and process your order!
5) CAN I COMBINE PRE-ORDER AND IN-STOCK ITEMS? Yes can combine your orders. However we recommend you keep your IN-STOCK and PRE-ORDER items separate.
6) HOW DO I CANCEL MY PRE-ORDER?
Pre-Orders can be canceled within 48 hours of purchase by contacting our staff here. After 48 hours you are committed to your purchase. As stated in our TOS (Terms of Service) #21. There is no recourse after 48 hours. No exceptions.
7) WHAT SHIPPING METHOD DO YOU USE AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST? ToyCrusaders.com uses Canada Post. Each order is based on weight and will be calculated at checkout.
8) WHY DON'T YOU CARRY A PARTICULAR ITEM? ToyCrusaders.com makes it our mission to help you get the product you want. If there is something you want and we don't have it listed please send us a message! We will make every effort to get your item(s) in stock!
9) Why Does the Price Change? The time between ordering from the wholesaler and the in stock date vary greatly. We try to post the most accurate price but sometimes it will change.