G.I. Joe - Classified Series -Storm Shadow
G.I. Joe is a highly skilled, on-demand, special operations force of men and women from around the globe. These extraordinarily talented heroes are selected for their elite abilities and tasked with defending the world from Cobra, a ruthless criminal organization bent on total domination. With unwavering courage and steely determination, the brave members of G.I. Joe are prepared to seek out Cobra in any environment on the planet. From hostile jungles to ice-clad arctic peaks…wherever there’s trouble, G.I. Joe is there.
This Storm Shadow figure comes ready for action, with multiple points of articulation for high poseability and 9 character-inspired accessories. And with custom artwork by Yuko Shimizu, the G.I. Joe Classified Series Storm Shadow package will make a mark on shelves.
Includes: figure and 9 accessories.
- YO JOE! G.I. JOE EXPLODES INTO A LARGER-THAN-LIFE ERA WITH 6-INCH-SCALE FIGURES: The G.I. Joe Classified Series evolves the characters fans know and love into a highly articulated 6-inch scale with premium deco and detailing
- CLASSIC STORM SHADOW-INSPIRED DESIGN: This figure features a classic design updated to bring the Cobra Ninja Operative into the modern era, plus accessories inspired by the character’s rich history
- COLLECTIBLE PACKAGING WITH CUSTOM ART: Joining some of the best artists in comics and graphic design in our artist partnership program, Yuko Shimizu adds a unique style to the Storm Shadow package
- HIGHLY POSEABLE WITH PREMIUM DETAILING: This G.I. Joe Classified Series Storm Shadow figure features premium detailing and articulation for poseability (some poses may require additional support)
- EXPAND YOUR ROSTER: Look for other 6-inch-scale G.I. Joe Classified Series figures and build your roster of heroes and villains (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Figure scale: 6 inches
Ages 4 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
*Release Dates are Only Estimates.
*Expected release date is 2022 Jul 30th