STAR WARS - THE BLACK SERIES - DEATH WATCH MANDALORIAN
An extremist clan that attempted to take over Mandalore during the Clone Wars, the Death Watch Mandalorians are tenacious warriors embracing the ancient traditions of their people
Kids and collectors alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars The Black Series! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. Star Wars The Black Series includes figures, vehicles, and roleplay items from the Star Wars Galaxy, including comics, movies, and animated series. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
The 6-inch-scale Black Series figure is detailed to look like the Death Watch Mandalorian character from Star Wars: The Mandalorian, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation.
Includes: Figure and 2 accessories.
- DEATH WATCH MANDALORIAN: An extremist clan that attempted to take over Mandalore during the Clone Wars, Death Watch Mandalorians are tenacious warriors embracing ancient traditions of their people
- STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium Death Watch Mandalorian toy, inspired by the Star Wars: The Mandalorian series (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- SERIES-BASED CHARACTER-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: This Star Wars The Black Series action figure comes with 2 entertainment-inspired accessories that make a great addition to any Star Wars collection
- FIND OTHER FIGURES FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Find movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures to build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
- PREMIUM ARTICULATION AND DETAILING: Star Wars fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring poseable head, arms, and legs, as well as premium deco, in their collection
Ages 4 and up
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.