Star Wars - The Black Series - Princess Leia Organa (Yavin IV Ceremonial Dress)
After escaping Vader, Leia and her rescuers rendezvoused with the Alliance on Yavin 4. She delivered the Death Star Plans, and later gave Han, Chewie, and Luke medals for bravery
Kids and collectors alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars The Black Series! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. Star Wars The Black Series includes figures, vehicles, and roleplay items from the 50-year legacy of the Star Wars Galaxy, including comics, movies, and animated series. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
The 6-inch-scale Black Series figure is detailed to look like the Princess Leia Organa (Yavin 4) character from Star Wars: A New Hope, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation.
Includes: Figure and accessory.
- PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA (YAVIN 4): After escaping Vader, Leia rendezvoused with the Alliance on Yavin 4. She delivered the Death Star Plans, and later gave Han, Chewie, and Luke medals for bravery
- Star Wars: A New Hope: Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium Princess Leia Organa (Yavin 4) toy, inspired by the Star Wars: A New Hope movie
- MOVIE-BASED CHARACTER-INSPIRED ACCESSORY: This Star Wars The Black Series action figure comes with 1 entertainment-inspired accessory that makes a great addition to any Star Wars collection
- LOOK FOR OTHER FIGURES FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Find movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures; build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
- PREMIUM ARTICULATION AND DETAILING: Star Wars fans and collectors display this fully articulated figure with poseable head, arms, legs, and premium deco, in their action figure and vehicle collection
Ages 4 and up
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Expected release date is April 2022