Transformers - Studio Series - Deluxe - Kupp
Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
This Studio Series 86-02 Deluxe Class The Transformers: The Movie-inspired Kup figure converts from robot to Cybertronian truck mode in 21 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Kup in the Sea Squid Showdown scene. In the Sea Squid Showdown scene from The Transformers: The Movie, Kup fights for his spark as a giant robot squid tears him apart. Figure can come apart in pieces; imagine recreating this classic movie moment! Also comes with blaster and Energon canteen accessories.
Includes: figure, 2 accessories, removable backdrop, and instructions.
- Deluxe Class figures are 4.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability and comes with blaster and Energon canteen accessories
- Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of The Transformers: The Movie. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Sea Squid Showdown scene. Figure comes apart in pieces to recreate the classic battle with the giant robot squid from the movie
- Figure features classic conversion between robot and Cybertronian truck modes in 21 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
- Removable backdrop displays Kup figure in the Sea Squid Showdown scene
Figure scale: 4.5 inches
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
*Release Dates are Only Estimates.
Expected release date is 2021 Dec 31st